Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Back!

So its been almost a year since my last post, wow. To say the least, my second year at RIT a an Electrical Engineering major while also rowing for the crew team was INTENSE. I survived on about 3-4 hours of sleep 6 days a week September 2008 through May 2009 with the once or twice per week >2 hour nights (several times it was only 45 minutes). While not bad at once, do that for 9 months and yikes! I seriously thought I was going to have to quit the crew team but I somehow managed to stay on. I guess going through life with a positive attitude helps out! Well I guess its time to start documenting some more stuff on the blog and see if more traffic can come to it! Hopefully a bunch of projects will suffice, I have some good ones going on now and since I am currently on a 6 month Co-Op... I HAVE THE TIME TO DO PROJECTS!!!! Which also means no homework :).

No comments:

Post a Comment